|Please Quote Reference Number 77438
Support the development of CX, marketing, evaluation and reporting
An exciting role in an established business with a great culture
Work across a number of household auto brands
The automotive industry is on a fascinating journey. We're shifting to electric, to digital retail models and, over time, to autonomous vehicles. All big ticket items but the most interesting challenge we face is in meeting the changing expectations of our customers.
As digital grows and disruptive brands gain traction, our customers demand an ever more personalised, integrated, intuitive and rewarding process from initial interest through to ownership and after-sales care. At the Ebbett Group, we aim to be at the forefront of delivering this experience across all platforms.
We're currently looking for a Customer Data Analyst to join the Ebbett Group marketing team in Te Rapa, Hamilton.
The Role: We are searching for a proven data analyst to support the Customer Data and Digital CX Manager. You will use data to provide insights to improve customer experience across the multiple dealerships and the global brands that make up the Ebbett Group. You will be given the chance to use your analytical experience to make a real difference to the business and become a vital link between the central marketing team and the dealerships located across the North Island by providing the tools to make data led decisions. A resilient, can-do attitude and a high level of accuracy are a must when dealing with the structured and unstructured data sets used to support the many stakeholders across the business.
- Run, maintain, and improve operational reporting to support business processes and measure performance
- Select customers for targeted direct marketing campaigns
- Monitor and support the Ebbett lead management process
- Complete direct marketing campaign reviews
- Use data-driven insights to identify and leverage marketing and sales opportunities
- Software development planning and user acceptance testing
Highly desirable experience:
- Qualification in Math/Stats or a Data Analytics related field
- 1+ year experience working in a retail CRM data role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with CRM systems and complex data sets
- Self-driven with excellent organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively analyse, interpret, and compare customer & sales data to identify trends and actionable learnings
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
You will be a member of a fun and fast growing internal marketing function, in a role that will allow you to work across a number of global brands.
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of lead management processes and systems
- Experience providing training and support to sales staff
- Building operational reports to support business process
- Exposure to data extraction and manipulations tools (e.g. SQL, VBA, R, or SAS)
If you are excited by the opportunity to make a difference in a large group of companies and are an enthusiastic, creative and confident team player then you may be the person we're looking for.
Why join the Ebbett Group? The Ebbett Group (Est. 1928) represents 18 brands across 15 dealerships and the national vehicle distributor, Foton New Zealand. It is one of the largest automotive groups in the country with over 500 employees. We have a supportive culture and an excellent reputation as a trusted employer with a record of investing in and developing our people. The role will be based at our new Volkswagen showroom in Te Rapa and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Apply now by filling in the on-line application form.
|Please Quote Reference Number 77438