|INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECT / ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN
|North Shore, Full Time, Architecture
Knowledge in residential and commercial projects
Experience in Revit essential
Join the team at Cadman Architectural Design
An opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Architect/Architectural Technician to join our team on a full time basis.
We are a well-established North Shore based company, with an easy-going friendly team, and a flexible employer who promotes a healthy work life balance and encourages individual growth and development.
You will play a key role in a small professional team working initially on the documentation of a new $10m home along with a variety of other residential and small to medium commercial projects.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- A high level of thoroughness and attention to detail in Architecture
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Relevant qualification
- Strong Revit skills - (Revit based visualisation skills a bonus)
- Archicad skills also beneficial
- Must have residential architectural construction knowledge and experience
- Technical knowledge (NZBC and NZS3604)
- Must have New Zealand residency and a minimum of 5 years New Zealand work experience
Remuneration will be offered based on relevant work experience.
- Completion of Resource Consent and Building Consent drawings and documentation
- 3D modelling and rendering
- Liaison with consultants, contractor, suppliers & Council
Applicants will be required to provide references.
Cadman Architectural Design
If you would like to be a key part of our design team, please APPLY NOW through our online application form below with a cover letter, your CV and examples of your work.