With our head office and manufacturing facilities nestled at the foot of the Four Peaks Mountain Range in Geraldine, South Canterbury, Barker's of Geraldine has been on the corner of the original family farm since 1969. With the constant desire to explore new and innovative ways of doing things, we never stopped respecting, fostering and growing our business.
With 220 employees across our total New Zealand business, and our Auckland based sales and marketing team growing, job opportunities are diverse and exciting.
We have refocused and are looking to bring on board expertise to support our digital activities. While we are a well-known and respected kiwi brand, we are eager to keep growing in the digital world. This role will own the daily management and administration of all digital communication and digital promotional activity for our FMCG brands.
In this role you will have exposure to new product launch activity, relationship building with our influencing community, while creating engaging and added value content which delivers to our brand promises. Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, this will mean working closely with the FMCG team, as well as building strong relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders and external agencies.
To be considered for this opportunity, we are seeking applicants who are interested in taking the lead with this new role and will have:
As a team of 6 in the Auckland office, we are a relaxed, supportive, and hard-working group who are looking for a new team mate to help us achieve our big goals. If you're not already a fan of our products - we can assure you that you soon will be!
- A tertiary level qualification in marketing, with a major or special interest in digital
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar digital role, preferably within FMCG
- Experience in the daily management of all things digital; social media creation and monitoring, website functionality and maintenance (with an understanding of e-commerce), database management and EDM creation, campaign management with an understanding of interpreting analytics.
- A track record in building effective relationships with both an online community and within a small office environment.
- An honest and hands-on approach with a positive outlook towards continued growth and development.
If you wish to know more, please contact Sam Crocker, HR Specialist, 0272235671 or email@example.com. If you've heard enough and you are ready to apply, please send your cover letter and CV to Sam.
Applications will close Sunday 5th of July at 10pm.