|Real Estate Sales - Get More Listings!
|Please Quote Reference Number 75132
Want more leads and better support?
The Property Market is now expanding across Auckland
Work under a quality brand that attracts quality listings
Want more leads and better support? Do you love selling but find prospecting hard? Our marketing system is generating 85,000 views a year and 100 to 200 appraisal enquiries a year for each region.
The Property Market was started as a boutique agency nine years ago and it's now expanding across Auckland with the aim of providing salespeople qualified vendor enquiries and a role they can walk straight into. We've got a new website launching early March, an updated brand and a strategy for growth so there are exciting times ahead!
As a Real Estate Salesperson at The Property Market, you'll get to work under a quality brand that attracts quality listings so that you can focus less on volume and more on doing a good job. We will also provide you with the training and support you need to convert listings into sales.
THIS IS WHAT WE'RE OFFERING:
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE WORKING AT THE PROPERTY MARKET?:
- FREE listing enquiry from vendors thinking of selling in your area - that's right, we will help you generate business!
- A transparent commission fee that makes it easy to list
- A competitive commission fee split
- Commissions paid within 48 hours of receipt of payment to the agency
- A distinctive and modern brand that attracts quality listings - our average sale price is $850,000 to $1,200,000
- Beautiful, easy-to-use, bespoke software
- Marketing campaigns written and created for you
- Safe policies and procedures
- Your own listings
- Your Continuing Education paid for
- Membership to REINZ
- Administrative support
- Electronic agreements and forms so that you can get your evenings back!
- A fun and enjoyable approach to real estate
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN A REAL ESTATE AGENT?:
- You'll focus on a territory which you will build and grow and which delivers listing enquiry from local vendors.
- You'll work with a transparent commission fee structure that makes it easy to list.
- You'll have the flexibility to set your own hours and work from home.
- You'll have access to a collaborative Licensee Agent who wants you to succeed.
- You'll get unrivalled support in a friendly, helpful culture.
- You'll provide an honest appraisal of the property that meets the needs and expectations of the vendor.
- You'll have your own exclusive listings that allow you to focus on doing a good job.
- You'll work under simple and clear policies and procedures.
- You'll use easy-to-use software that makes it easy to ace appraisals.
- You'll be part of a brand that you're proud of and feel confident to sell.
- You'll benefit from our investment in brand, marketing, technology and compliance to help you deliver a safe and exceptional customer experience.
- You'll support buyers and vendors throughout their sale, ensuring they receive the best possible guidance and service.
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A REAL ESTATE AGENT WITH THE PROPERTY MARKET:
- Someone who genuinely loves their clients and enjoys working with them.
- A strong desire to be successful and have a reputation for doing good work.
- The innate ability to read people and understand what makes them tick.
- Sound knowledge of the sale process and associated legislation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Passion and enthusiasm for delivering exceptional service.
SOUNDS INTERESTING? GET IN TOUCH.
- A current REA licence with zero complaints.
- Glowing testimonials from previous clients.
- A current NZ driver's licence.
- Registered for GST.
If you are interested in working for The Property Market, please apply through our online application form with your CV and sales track record.
For security reasons, written reference checks will be requested and a salesperson's licence number will be verified on the REA public register prior to an employment offer being made to an applicant.
AREAS WE'RE RECRUITING FOR:
Other regions are also available. Please enquire.
- Auckland - North Shore
- Auckland - Eastern Suburbs
- Auckland - Central Suburbs
- Auckland - West Auckland
|Please Quote Reference Number 75132