|Grey Lynn, Full Time, Advertising / Media
|Please Quote Reference Number 74873
Strong analytical skills required
Stepping stone into a digital marketing career
Excellent opportunity for a recent graduate
The role of Client Coordinator plays an important part in the servicing of clients and facilitating the smooth delivery of campaigns. You will operate as the 'glue' within an Acquire Business Unit - working directly and liaising with clients; trafficking material; briefing and facilitating set up of campaigns with Adops; and reporting and analysis to clients.
Acquire Custom Programmatic Business Background
Acquire Custom Programmatic is a NZ based trading desk that services ad agencies and direct clients for online ad campaigns. Acquire is a pioneer of online display advertising in NZ. We lead moment marketing and the automation of display, video, mobile and social advertising using programmatic, intelligent learning technologies.
Acquire Custom Programmatic was awarded at the IABNZ Awards 2018 "Digital Agency of the Year" & "Trading Desk of the Year" and "Best Digital Advertising Team" at The Drum Advertising Awards APAC 2019.
Based in Grey Lynn the emphasis is on a fun, contemporary space with a fast-growing, like-minded team of creative digital professionals. Regular social outings are held with Friday drinks marking the end of the week.
This is an exciting graduate opportunity for a Client Coordinator with strong analytical skills to progress in a fast paced digital environment.
- Assisting the Business Manager in the servicing of clients and client relationship building
- Assisting Programmatic Buyers during the set up and reporting of all client campaigns
- Processing of client sales and service agreements
- Managing, updating and confirming bookings through our media software system - AdteamPro
- Working directly with clients, when assigned, to assist with projects being delivered efficiently
- Monitoring and reporting of all campaign KPIs vs targets via Dashboards or other reporting methodology
- Reporting on all online display/video/mobile/native/audio campaigns
- Maintaining the unit's ASANA workflow management and following up of all creative material including the pre-checking of material to ensure no hold ups in campaign start
- Ensuring campaign reporting happens on time and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate high service standards and prompt response times
- Provide a high level of client service and enthusiasm for both external and internal clients
- Assist the Business Managers with desk research to input to campaign proposals and pitches
- Undertake training as directed to ensure you understand both client servicing/agency relationship building roles as well as the programmatic buying and campaign optimisation process
- Having strategic input into campaign proposals, campaign reporting and insights
- Working alongside Business Managers to attend client meetings in order to become conversant with their role. The career path would be to then move up to Account Manager and then upward into a Business Manager role as they become available
The start date for this position will be the 13th of January, 2020.
- Ideally having worked in digital marketing or media before, candidates must understand full funnel digital marketing and media landscape
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to see, manage and solve problems effectively
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience using software like AdteamPro & ASANA
- Good business acumen
- Prepared to constantly up-skill and keep abreast of changing technology
- NZ Resident or current NZ Work Visa
If you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please APPLY NOW through our online application form below.
|Please Quote Reference Number 74873