|Clinic Administration & Reception Site Team Leader
|Please Quote Reference Number 74020
Full time 6 month contract with possibility to be extended
Previous experience in a Medical environment essential
Join the team at Silverdale Medical
Silverdale Medical seek a Clinic Administration & Reception Site Team Leader to join their team on a Full Time, 6 month contract.
Duties and responsibilities for this role include:
Our successful applicant will:
- Organize and lead a reception and back office team to serve a group of physicians in medical practice.
- Serve patient administrative needs directly, setting the best example for younger and more junior administrative staff.
- Plan for the administrative services of the site, prepare the administrative services roster.
- Reconcile received payments, and make bank deposits.
- Organize available resources to best handle situations that divert from the plan such as illness.
- Train administration service workers to serve patients well.
- Contribute to policy and process improvements to achieve the highest standards of health quality service delivery, legislative compliance and patient satisfaction.
- Become a knowledge leader in the practice in areas of health information privacy, customer service, health and safety, PHO projects and services,
- Administer responding to PHO reports to serve the patient health and profitability objectives of the corporation.
- Ensure the site team is up to date on aspects of compliance such as training, health and safety, infection control, in terms of Cornerstone, Surgery and Urgent Care Accreditation.
- Review timesheets of the team employees for accuracy and rule compliance.
- Identify and mitigate corporate risk.
- Ensure physicians have their administrative needs met in course of their practice.
- Be the first point of contact for problem solving within the day and the week.
- Ensure office equipment is maintained in good working order and fit for purpose.
- Ensure the patient service areas are maintained in a clean tidy and medically professional appearance.
- Maintain start of day and end of day procedures, and ensure the team is knowledgeable and following procedures meticulously.
- Be the first point of contact for administrative complaints by patients, responding efficiently, and courteously, to a standard required of the Patient Code of Rights, while respecting the role of the service provider and Clinical Quality Committee to participate in the resolution processes.
- Serve as a Fire Marshal and Health and Safety Officer of the site.
Remuneration will be aligned with the skills and experience you bring to the role.
- Exemplify the highest standards of customer service related to the Silverdale Medical Commitment to Deliver a great patient experience to individuals, family and communities. Responsible to achieve a high standard of patient satisfaction in relation to administrative services.
- Exemplify grace and courtesy in all professional relationships - with staff, management and doctors. Be personally accountable for positive and constructive relationships with everyone.
- Exemplify a high standard of moral character, worthy of a position of trust.
- Exemplify a strong character in being able to face and resolve conflict successfully in the best interest of the firm.
- Have proven experience in Medical Administration services including knowledge of the obligations around working with Private Health Information
- Have previous experience working with MedTech 32 and Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent judgement, grace, and professionalism
- Formal education or training in Health and Safety, Management, Conflict Management, or Customer Service is preferred
If you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please APPLY NOW through our online application form below.
|Please Quote Reference Number 74020