|INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER / ARCHITECT
Knowledge in residential projects
Experience with Archicad highly regarded
Join the team at Cadman Architectural Design
An opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Architect/Designer to join our team at Cadman Architectural Design on a full time basis.
We are a well-established North Shore based company, with an easy-going and friendly team, and flexible employers who encourage a healthy work life balance and encourage individual growth and development.
You will be a key part of a small professional team, and will be fully involved in a variety of residential and small-medium commercial projects from concept to completion.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- A high level of thoroughness and attention to detail
- Honest and reliable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Relevant qualification
- Strong CAD skills - preferably Archicad
- Must have residential architectural construction knowledge and experience
- Technical knowledge (NZBC and NZS3604)
- Must have New Zealand residency and a minimum of 5 years New Zealand work experience
Remuneration will be offered based on relevant work experience.
- Client liaison
- Concept/design development/ feasibility studies
- 3D modelling and rendering
- Liaison with consultants, suppliers & Council
- Completion of Resource Consent and Building Consent drawings and documentation
Applicants will be required to provide references.
Cadman Architectural Design
If you would like to be a key part of our design team, please APPLY NOW through our online application form below with a cover letter, your CV and examples of your work.